Committed to Helping
our Community Stay Safe
It’s during times of crisis that community becomes more important than ever before. You already know that here at BDS, people are our top priority – your people and our people. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are doing everything possible to help our community stay safe.
We’re taking proactive measures to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our staff, stores and customers everywhere with this dual approach:
- Developed a 6-Pillar Strategy: Anticipate, Navigate, Communicate, Listen, Learn & Lead to protect our people and our business from COVID-19
- Vigorously checking developments on the COVID-19 outbreak and adhering to all CDC and state/regional guidelines
- Consistent and regular communication to our employees to mitigate any health concerns that they have
- Closed our offices and enabled all employees to work remote wherever possible to a workplace
- Partnered with our clients to protect as many jobs as possible with alternate value-add projects until stores reopen
- Encouraging our employees to take care of their health first and foremost, if they are not feeling well, we are asking them to stay home and get well before returning to a workplace
- If any employee is returning from a trip out of the country, we are asking them to self-quarantine at home for 14 days prior to returning to the workplace
- Asking our employees to take additional precautionary measures before entering retailers and workplaces, which includes regular use of hand sanitizer, disinfecting spray/wipes, and facial coverings or shields in stores
- Developed a Safe @ Work Office Plan to adhere to new workplace standards once our offices reopen
- Developed a Safe @ Work Field Reintegration Plan to ensure our field teams can comfortably readjust to the new normal standards as they begin returning
- Four new video-powered, digital strategies under The Hype Hive banner that drive brand connections, web conversions and social awareness for today’s customers. These include: StoryStreamsSM, Tap‑a‑TechSM, BrandfluencerSM, and BrightShopsSM
- Live-streamed large-scale events and training content to replace in-person events
- Training, product launches, and SWAG in-a-box that are mailed instead of delivered in-person
- In-store support staff to augment understaffed store locations
- Supplemental brand-owned team staffing
- Additional customer service support with our
U.S. based call centers
- Virtual ASRs staffed in our call centers to augment in-store ASRs
- Enhanced cleaning services for displays, shelves, and products
- Display audits as retailers begin to reopen to ensure displays are functioning properly
- In-market reps to fix retailer-owned fixtures, lighting, or displays
- Monitoring store closings and re-openings that affect our programs and updating client reporting to reflect any impact
Our people drive our business.
Brilliant minds, great people. Are you in?
We’d like to get to know you a bit more. Fill out the form below and we’ll have one of our Client Development experts reach out to you shortly.